Saturday, January 10, 2009

kid's lingo (otherwise known as funny things kids say)

I need to keep a record of some of the funny things my kids say and do, so we'll start with a thought about marriage. Jamison said that he thought Gemma wanted to marry him. This is the second time he has said this, and finally told us why he thought so. "Because whenever I try to kiss her she turns her face towards me so I'll kiss her lips". I thought that was great that he is of the opinion that you don't kiss on the lips until after you're married. Guess he was listening to me, at least once! Hopefully this is a trend that will continue (listening to his mother, not the kissing).

2 comments:

  1. That's cute. I love reading peoples blogs, they are about as fun as facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did your blogging addiction only last one day?

    ReplyDelete