Friday, January 9, 2009

blogging

So I got an email from my good (yet rarely seen) friend Star AKA Melanie. Besides wondering why she is now Star instead of Queen, possibly so that I can keep Queen for myself, I followed her email into the world of blogging. I thought I was just viewing hers but ended up with my own. The peer pressure has been building for a while, so it didn't come as a surprise, but given the suddenness of it, I couldn't think of any creative blog names or profile information. So you're just going to have to put up with what Ava and I thought of. And I already have a complaint, where is the spell check so I don't look like an idiot? Ah, there it is. Didn't even have any misspellings...

Time will tell if this is something that I will keep up with, or add to my ever-growing list of things I just don't do. And whether it is even worth your time to read.

1 comment:

  1. Hey-that is Starr with 2 R's by the way. I will have to tell you the story another day. So it has been a while. I didn't know about Gemma. She is very cute.

    ReplyDelete